Thursday, July 29, 2021

Getting Gold in the Olymipcs

 Today New Zealand won the first gold medal in the olympics. The Event was the  pair rowing women. It was the first Gold medal ever for New Zealand. My class was Cheering with excitment. Then my teacher started singing the National Anthem. So my class and me started singing the National Anthem with her. When we were watching the interveiw after the women that won were speech less. I can't imagine winning the gold. Maybe one day though for Taekwondo representing New Zealand. The places we New Zealand in first ,  Then Russia in second place and  Canada in Third. Maybe I was screaming But still my whole class was screaming. I think rowing really is a hard sport because you have to control a hard heavy stick and the leg movement is outstanding.  It must be hard work and a lot of hand and leg coordination. 

Talk to you next post. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Chloe! Love your blog, it's very funny! Ka pai Chloe! I agree with you, olympic activities are quite tiring!

    ReplyDelete