Thursday, October 28, 2021

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

 Hi Guys, It is 3 days until Halloween and today I am going to tell you ways you can celebrate in level 3

1. Trick or treating around the house. Get your parents to buy some of your favourite candy and dress up in your costume. Go for a small trick or treat hunt. 

2. Have a mini party at home with people in your bubble. You can use Lights, Candles, Glow Sticks and More things that use light and make sure that you have tons of treats and snacks. 

3. Even if you want have a mini party in your room with your siblings or your stuffed animals. 

I Know that not everyone celebrates and I dont want to make anyone feel bad. Sorry If I have 

Talk to you next blog post!

Happy Halloween

2 comments:

  1. Chloe, Happy Halloween to you too! You have given some great ideas for celebrating Halloween in Lockdown. I will use your idea with my Grandchildren and have a mini party on Halloween. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete