Monday, November 8, 2021

My Science Experment

 Hi guys, Last Friday I did a Science Experment. Take a Guess. You can eat it and it is great with Ice Cream!

Did you get it? It was jelly. We made jelly with french Vanilla Ice Cream. We did the Experment to test the different states of matter. There were only 3.

1. Gas

2. Liquid

3. Solid  

The Jelly went from a Solid to a Liquid to a Solid but to be honest the last solid wasn't actully a solid it was wobbly instead of a solid. 

I hope you enjoyed it and I will talk to you guys next blog post. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe,
    That's A Good science experiment. Have you tried it with water? If you freeze it'll turn to ice. If you heat then you get Gas and lastly if you keep water the same way it'll be liquid. Sounds cool right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Chloe,
    I think the experiment you do must be really cool. I love the way you explained your experiment without any photos or videos. I love it.
    Have and incredibly awesome day.

    ReplyDelete