Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Fractions Immersion Day 2

 Today we made combinations of fractions that were bigger than a half but smaller than a whole. 

The first row is a mix of the fractions of one fourth and one third.
The second row is a mix of the fractions of one fifth and one third. 
The third row is a mix of the fractions of half and one fourth. 
The fourth row is a mix of the fractions of one third and one fourth.
That all for now until my next post thanks for reading about my learning. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Chloe
    Welcome to the world of blogging. I am looking forward to reading more about your learning journey and what you find interesting, challenging fun. How'd you find the fractions lesson? I always think of fractions as pizza or chocolate squares and because I relate everything to food/baking/cooking I find it easy to get my head around :-)
    I'm looking forward to checking back again soon and seeing what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete