Friday, August 6, 2021

Bed Wars in minecraft

 Today I played a game that I am new at the game is........... BED WARS. It is a really new game to me and now its on minecraft. Its hard but I'll tell you how it works.

 1. There is 4 teams. Team Yellow , Team Blue , Team Red and Team Green. 

2. It dependes on how many people join but you get split into teams. 

3. The aim of the game is to destory the others beds before they desroy yours. 

4. If you are the last one standing ( it depends on how long) you can get 50 points. Once my friend got 50 points for a 30 minute round. 

I hope that you can play and get 50 points to see you next blog post bye.


3 comments:

  1. hi chloe i like your blog about bed wars it is cool can we play it latter ? by

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ki Ora Chloe I liked how you used points to describe what you did in Bed Wars. Maybe you could change your I's into a capital.

      Delete