Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Spreadsheets- Analysis of completed Tasks for Monday 28 June

 On Monday My Teacher was sick. Then Our Reliever didn't come. So my Class got split up. We got put into different classes for the day.  My teacher emailed out the days tasks we had to do 4 of them. I made a graph of the tasks that my class finished. 

From The graph i can see that there is 22 students in total. What i did was adding up each one.
 Purple + Orange = 7    
Then red + Dark blue = 13   
Then you go Light blue + Orange and Purple = 9. 
Then you go Orange and purple and light blue + Red and Dark blue = 22 

One student did 0 tasks
6 students did 1 task 
7 students  did 2 tasks 
6 students did 3 tasks 
2 students did 4 tasks  

My teacher feels Sad about that
I think next time 
I can do better by trying to get it done then playing and mucking around.



No comments:

Post a Comment