Monday, September 6, 2021

Father's day

Yesterday was fathers day. I spent the whole week making stuff for him it was hard to make it with out him seeing. We started of with a feast for breakfast. We had Baked beans, Bacon, Sausages , Eggs and Toast. Then we had lunch we didn't have much for lunch because we were full from breakfast but some of us had a wrap wth cheese and lettuce. Now it is Dinner time and my dad made his famous household burgers. They are the best burgers I have ever eaten. The for Dessert my mum made my dad a cheesecake. I only liked the base though. It was pretty good for her first time. 

I hope you liked my father's day update blog. See you next time. 

2 comments:

  1. Woooo that looks so good Chloe. Looks like a lovely Father's Day. A day of feasting. I love it! I'm impressed that your mum made a cheesecake. I'd like to learn how to do that one day too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Chloe! Sounds like you had a superb father's day. All the food looks delicious. Your dad must be very happy.
    Keep up the good work!

    Looking forward to your next blog post!

    ReplyDelete