Friday, September 3, 2021

Learning how to juggle

 Today my teacher gave us a task. That task was to learn how to juggle. I had to watch 2 videos and they still didn't help. So i decided to self teach for a bit. In the end i got it. I started at 9:30am and i didn't finish until 3:00pm so that took a while. I also had 1 meeting and morning tea and lunch. 

I used these balls. They are called Beanbag balls.  Warning don't use tennis balls. 



Comment below if you know how to juggle bye until my next post. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Chloe,

    I find juggling hard too. Good on your for showing resilience! You didn't give up but more importantly you were resourceful and found another way to get to your goal.

    I would love to see a video of you trying to juggle! Maybe you can teach me?

    Looking forward to future blog posts,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete